Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How do overcome us adversity?


You know, I don't think there is a simple human beings out there who has not experienced adversity in one way or another. And yet, every day I hear people talk about much of their "circumstances" and how things are tough "and it is just"too much work."" In fact, I myself heard these exact words same one time or another, someone else is thinking I am going to fix for me! We too seek outside of our responses.

What many of us want is to feel well, loved and accepted and even with all our research we are still left battered and "broken," as some Christians I put it. But in truth, we're not broken, we're never broken, nor can we be when our souls are always tact, reaching and extends answers!I know not you, but I discovered that I was invincible long ago! I could accomplish anything until I knew who I was.

Most of the time I felt that way because I was five and all just to have this knowing that I could not explain.Perhaps some of you have felt this way perhaps pas.Mais who the heck comes to us as humans who grow up to believe that we are certain "imperfect" how "sinner" or unable to do in this life? I have my own thoughts on this subject, but keeps on this topic.

To overcome adversity first of all, it is important to express our feelings of people we know love and we agree completely. For me, is my older sister (only two years and a half), Julia. It is a constant in my life that I know will be here for me and loves me unconditionally! I have more mentors and leaders that I can turn on so and so, I am very grateful.But it is that it gets in contact with our hearts and our deepest desires, and fears and the frustrations.Comment can we really clear on things if we suppress our expression? It is virtually impossible. And then the inconvenience gets expressed by other means that can sometimes do more harm than help.

The other thing that I like to do is reviewed on my feelings and regards me not bothering. Writing can be extremely powerful!As I do now, but lets say you decide to keep a journal and this is where you can tell anything! regardless your heart wants you can write on these pages. When I first started to log on a daily basis, my life started to change. I felt freer, more lightweight and I could breathe easier throughout the day. He was very liberating and for me, addicting one way.

I've even used this log to write songs and poems, when I felt really emotional! I like also read and review books on self-improvement and self!This is a big problem for many of us. When we are constantly dealing with issues subtribes, etc. on family drama etc., how are we to differentiate never packaging and lead a life of our own? some of us never a chance to do this, and it is the cause of many serious diseases and upsets.We are made to be autonomous, but we are also made to serve and to be in the company of those who only concern trop.Il is therefore to have a healthy balance of both. For me, I did not come home very healthy, loving, and support. There were many battles and fights and scream and shout - to the point where I thought that my family was crazy - and would be gone for days at a time with my friends because their parents scream like mine.

Then trust your process! Whether you are on the right track and only allow yourself to work through fear knowing that you are safe.

Take a look at barriers such as springboards for your own greatness! is a biggie for me.I am constantly looking for ways reach my highest potential, and sometimes I think that all these obstacles are such temps.Mais loss if it arises, fear or anger or injury should be a goal.Often times people sabotage their success because they think that they would never have adversity, now it is simply the stupidity.Nobody gets to where they want to be without some sort of adversity overcome.It just works that way!But leaders Trues on life and create the results they desire.

Another thing, I choose to deal with adversity must take active steps towards good feeling myself.This requires that you are looking for in and choose to become confident - even if you've never done a single thing on your own before.

And finally, compassion for yourself .Certains my own more difficult situations, I was able to work through fairly quickly, because I chose demonstrate compassion myself .this that I would do is think people I admire or the great leaders of the world and how adversity they overcame do what was right and true! as Helen Keller, who is an of my most favorite inspirations je.Elle overcame so adversity and was still able to give back to others, his own ideas and with connaissances.Elle am sorry for itself, it just has progressed and allowed his own vision of transporting its!

Thank you for listening and now, go out and buy a log or create your own and start writing in all ways that you have overcome your own adversity. until the next time!

Cheers.







No comments:

Post a Comment