Monday, November 1, 2010

Mary and Martha - a poem by the Christian Bible


"Hurry up now, quickly get."

"It is soon here the clock tick?

Martha have all in all the shouting orders.

"Get fresh water in this vase."

"Oh no, this Chair is out of place."

"Sweeping the floor, washing dishes, set a breakfast of bread and fish.

Martha ran in and back and forth, making just so.

"I see a mud spot on my floor, further the MOP, here.

"Water, make a stew, don't worry I don't know what to do."

"" Oh God where Mary would? I need help now, she cannot see "?

"Mary!"Martha called plus.puis once she hastened the door.

"I'll bet it is fun, playing dance in the Sun."

"While I'm running fast, cleaning up what I sickest keel"

"Forget about her, to waste time step I finish" she says with haste.

"Is made dinner?" she asked miss continue, "" the bread old same, which will never be""

"I want something fresh and new."

Transpiration distils his eyebrows, she heard some talk now.

Turning left, brisk walking, she saw sitting sweet Mary.

Listening, then sitting right by the feet of Jesus.

"Mary", it is called with clear frustration, "rest isn't your occupation."

"Jesus forgive me Mary for not helping me I phoned them twice now do you see."

"Martha" Jesus said, "rest a little, it is here come and sit down."

"Now, your work can wait, it is perfect, it is not the end."

Martha obeyed, and seated smile emerged, his last frown.







No comments:

Post a Comment