Sunday, October 17, 2010

2 Poems eulogy for a Christian funeral or memorial service


A couple of recent death of the family found search me Internet attempts to locate a suitable eulogy or funeral poem. What I found was often very inspiring and tears in my eyes.

However, many of the poems were quite long and filled with flowery, abnormal language.Among the pieces that I found were written decades ago and contain words or phrases is more used in English moderne.La most poetry had enough sense that I was trying to find.

Some excellent of modern poetry was protected, and I couldn't find a way to contact the author for permission to use his work.

I ended up writing my own poem commémoratif.Heureusement service, it is a "Celebration of Life" held several weeks after the death of my family, so I could take my time.

Unfortunately, most funerals are held a few days of a loved one pass.Add to that the fact that we suffer through a process of mourning - and our poetic muses seem to hide away in the interstices deep, dark our minds.

The other day I was thinking about it.If I was wrong to find a poem, others would be sure you have the same problem.

Here are some poems that can be used for a funeral service or commémoratifs.Dans two poems, you can share "it", "his", etc. for "her" or "her" échéant.Vous can even add a specific reference to the person's name in the title or text of the poem.

For example: "It expects" could be changed to "Harold is waiting"; or it is with us now' to "Harold with us now"... etc.

If you publish these poems (or article) on your Web site, please ensure that you include the copyright notice, and liens.Si you use one of the poems for the funeral or memorial service please include my signature.

Eulogy - poem by funeral number 1:

I'll join him one day

I was not there yet - but one day, I'm leaving

To join my dear - it is not far away.

Can you feel his presence? its heat? love?

He is with us now - look at the top,

Watch and wait - that grieve us and cry,

Reaching in comfort - with a soft sigh.

Please do not cry for him - it is with the Lord.

Satan - protected with a single word:

Mine!

By Kathy Steinemann

Eulogy - poem by funeral number 2:

It is pending

His face was wrinkled, her white hair as snow.

His body was sick and tired of this world here below.

He patiently waited to hear the call of God.

When it came, he was ready and all - ceded

With our Savior, in his loving care.

Join the friends and family and share them with

Love the Lord and the infinite; grace boundless

It is with Jesus now in his warm embrace.

He still patiently - waits for you and me,

Until we leave this earth, finally free

To meet again and share his pleasure.

As we enter the town which has no night.

By Kathy Steinemann

(c)Kathy Steinemann copyright: this article is free to publish only if this notice of copyright, the signature and note the author below (with active links) are included.







No comments:

Post a Comment