Monday, October 18, 2010

Poetica Simphonia poems


Looks with melancholy in pain - a poem for the Shadow Warriors

The poem is dedicated to Christian men and women who operate in the dark .the Lord Jesus Christ said, "" Come to me, you who are weary and loaded loads, and I will give you rest "(Matthew 11: 28, IBS)."

I cannot loosen cast
Linking to my darkest past.
Thoughts of memory channels
Canned back once more,
In pain.

Pester and deep sighs,
I closed my eyes of nostalgia.
Vain that I cannot contain thoughts
My tears stream down like rain.
OH, pain.

Sadness was invisible.
Yes, deeply hurts inside.
Sadness that fill my heart.
OH, distraught spirit that kills
Always be!

I tried hard to give up.
But he could not let go.
Nay, wounds that heal
And I cannot hide, pain
Stay still.

Vortex in my mind.

"Step long after that, the younger son gathered all he was a distant country and squandered his wealth wild living... and he began to be in need...".When he came to his senses...It survey and went to his father... the son told him "father, I have sinned against Heaven and vous.Je am more worthy to be called your son."But the father said to his servants...Let's have a party and célébrer.Ce son of mine was dead and is vivantIl was lost and trouve.Luke 15: 11-24, NIV

Many times, I slip and fall.
How? I can't remember.
I stumble in the winding roads,
So loud! so hard! I'm in trouble.

I tried my best ways to rise
But I thought that it is not enough.
Has sought the friends show-business, received bad things.
I realized that I stop.

Fame and glory were certain that I am;
However, the days were dull and yes they rot.
And the bible and prayer - guess what?
I forgot I saw anger of God.

A cold night, I started to pray.
I say "Please forgive me," to God.
"I know that I have sinned, you I betray."
Now I repent, show me the way.

Vortex in my mind is now gone,
Only son is generated.
I fought the sins, Yes, I won.
Guilt and fear are now all done.







No comments:

Post a Comment